- The Superiority of Reversal Hammer Crushing Machine
- Ore Jaw Crusher Is Popular in Mine Crushing Market
- KMEC Combination Crusher Machine Serve High Speed Railway
- The Heavy Hammer Crusher Performance Analysis
- Widespread Use of Composite Crusher in The Crushing
- How to Solve Roller Crusher Blocking Problem
- The Detail Introduction of High Quality Fine Crusher
- KMEC Jaw Breaker Machine in Cement Production line
- TEL: 0086 371 86122355
- FAX: 0086 371 86122355
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief Introduction to the Jigger:
The Jigger is beneficiation equipment which separates minerals based on specific gravity. The machine consists of three main parts: main frame, driving device and jigging chamber. Because of its large capacity, particle-size versatility, simple operation and maintenance, the jigger is widely used for separating gold, tin, titanium, iron, coal and other minerals—especially manganese ore.
The Jigger is classified by the raw materials it processes and by the action of its sieve. There are mining and coal jiggers, water and wind jiggers, as well as fixed screen and movable screen jiggers.
Features of the Jigger:
1. Wide range of sizes to select, high capacity, compact and highly productive.
2. Easy to operate and maintain.
3. It is suitable in the classification of high density ore such as wolfram ore, tin ore, iron ore, manganese ore, as well as gold-carrying ferrous metal ore, rare earths and other non-ferrous metals.
Jigger technical parameters:
|Name||Chamber number||Chamber area (m3)||Feeding Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Stroke (mm)||Motor||Weight (t)|
|300×450 diaphragm of double chambers||2||0.27||≤12||3-6||0-26||Y90S-4||1.1||745|
|1000×1000 diaphragm of under acting cone||3||2||1-5||10-25||0-26||Y100L-6||1.5||1700|
|370×360 diaphragm of under acting cone||2||0.274||≤6||6||5-25||Y90SL2-4||1.1||240|
|ladder side acting of diaphragm||3||2.7||≤3||12.5-37.5||13-21||Y90SL3-4||1.1||2000|
Any change of technical parameters, there is no further notice.
If you're interested in our products or have any questions, please let us know. Don't hesitate to contact us!